Sunday 31 October 2010

holidays !!!


yeay ! all i waited was coming !! the holidays ! great ! i love it !

31 October 2010

7:30 am - papa invited we all family to eat at Ani Sup Utara , the famous restraurant this morning . Ani Sup Utara give a bid if we eat Nasi Lemak + Kopi the price only rm 2.00 per person . papa said we must go faster because papa afraid if we cant eat nasi lemak because out of stock . it only 7.30 am until 10.00 am .

1 November 2010

examination over !! yeaY !! only have an PJK examination paper ! after that , we can enjoy and MERDEKA ! hahahha

i think i want to bring a camera to snap a pictures of me and the gang !

7 November 2010

3.30 pm - auwww the date i waited ! impatient ! first date wif my lovely boyfriend ! hope all goes smoothly .

14 November 2010

auwww my anniversary with my boyfriend ! did not expect to have one month with you dear !


hurmm any others planning ? can we go hang out dude ? i'm free ! do call me if you want go hang out with me !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...